How to use oPortal to transfer stablecoins to other chains？
Here is an example of the oPortal Two-Way Bridge:
Two-Way Bridge on Ethereum
- 1.Pick the original (From) and the destination (To) chains;
- 2.Select the asset you would like to transfer;
- 3.Enter the cross-chain amount;
- 4.Click "Approve" → "Confirm";
- 5.Then you will receive your assets on the destination chain in 5-10 minutes. You can track the transaction status on the pop-up notice shown to the right top of the page.
Cross-chain Transaction Status
Transaction fees and total liquidity for the destination chain will be displayed at the bottom. Please note that the cross-chain transaction fees include:
- 1.Network fee: 2.00 USDT
Network fee covers the gas cost for your cross-chain transfer.
- 1.Transaction fee rate: 0.05%/0.3%/1%
Transaction fee rate fluctuates with the remaining liquidity on the destination chain, if ≥ 500K USDT, fee rate is 0.05%; ≥ 100K USDT, fee rate is 0.3%;< 100K USDT, fee rate is 1%.